Making this one of the largest common areas ever done in a gated community in India!
With almost 150 acres of open spaces, including :
- 48 acres for riverfront Buffer Zone
(100 meters or 330 Feet from the river bank left as green landscaped open areas to comply with Coastal Regulation Zone Rules)
- 60 acres for Common Areas & Amenities, and
- 40 acres for One-of-its-kind Botanical Gardens
you will enjoy a truly rare once-in-a-lifetime waterfront experience at Alakananda!
Golf Driving Range
& Putting Course
Private Boat Jetty
40 Acre Riverfront
Banquet Halls &
& Wellness Center
Temples + Ashram
Confluence of 2 Rivers
& Dome Houses
Village & Art Center
Meditation, Yoga &
Outdoor Sports &
Organic Farming &
Goshala for Pure Milk
River Edge Jogging
Walking & Cycling Tracks
with In-House Instructors
with Supervised Guidance
on Krishna & Paleru Rivers
3 Km Long & 330 Feet Wide Riverfront Boulevard
Possibly one of the longest riverfront boulevards in South India, with a stunning 3 km frontage and massive 330 feet width (in line with river protection rules), this unique zone will host numerous activities with sweeping panoramic views of the river on 2 sides!
Towering 27 feet ABOVE river water levels, it is split into 3 lusciously landscaped platforms with walking and jogging tracks, giving you a feel of running in the river!
- Lush Landscaped Gardens
- Walking & Jogging Trails
- Dedicated Cycling Lanes
- Shaded Sitouts Areas
- Children’s Play Areas
- Skating Rinks
and much more!
Artist’s Rendering of Clubhouse at Alakananda
RiverFront Club House
Open to both residents & visitors and overlooking the Krishna River, the clubhouse at Alakananda will cater to your every desire!
- Riverfront Lounge & Restaurant
- Infinity Pool overlooking Krishna River
- Guest Rooms & Cottages
- Banquet Halls & Party Lawns
- Free Membership for plot owners!
Botanical & Herbal Gardens (40 Acres)
Stroll through this tranquil garden by the Krishna River where you can see, smell, touch & feel various aspects of agriculture – a luxury you may have missed out on so far! Perfect for your morning & evening walks, for kids & adults alike.
- 9500+ Plants spanning 50 species!
- Medicinal & Herbal Aroma Plants
- Organic Fruits & Vegetables
Actual Drone Photo of Botanical Gardens at Alakananda
Plantation completed recently as you can see above…
Drone Shot of Fishing Boats anchored on the Krishna River at Alakananda
Water Sports & Amenities
- 4 & 6 seater Boats
- Kayaks & Canoes
- Water Scooters
- River Cruises
- Fishing Deck
- Rope Courses
- Rock Climbing
- Cycle Pump Track
- Table Tennis
- Board Games
- Steam & Sauna
- Golf Driving Range
- Infinity Pool
- Aerobics & Yoga
- Beach Volleyball
- Basketball & Tennis
- Cricket Nets & Football
Spend the best years of your life in peace & tranquility by the Krishna River!
For a fixed monthly fee, professionally trained resident staff will take care of daily needs such as :
- Customized Diet Plans
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Regular Health Check-ups
- Group Social Activities
- Yoga & Physiotherapy Trainers
and many more conveniences!
Artist’s Rendering of Retirement Homes at Alakananda
Sri Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji conducting “Krishna Haarathi” at the SGS Ashram inside Alakananda RiverFront
Spiritual & Holistic Wellness
Relax & Rejuvenate your Body, Mind & Soul at Alakananda!
- Wellness Center for Ayurveda & Homeopathy
- 40 acre Botanical Garden with Organic Food & Herbal, Medicinal plants
- SGS Ashram inside Alakananda
- Koti Lingala Temple Next Door
- Vedadri Temple just 5 minutes by boat
- “Uttara Vahini” point on the Krishna
- Meditation Decks & Reflexology Paths
- Many other temples in 15 km radius
Telugu Vaibhavam Village
We are aiming to set-up this experiential hub to spread awareness of the rich legacy, heritage and culture of the Telugu language – giving you one more reason to visit Alakananda!
This center will showcase works from :
- Accomplished Dancers & Musicians
- Timeless Folk Arts & Dances
- Legendary Actors & Singers
- Revered Poets & Writers
- Authentic Dining Experience of Multiple Cuisines of Andhra
Artist’s Rendering of proposed “Telugu Vaibhavam Village” at Alakananda
High End Specifications
- Concealed Water & Sewage Lines to all Plots
- Underground Electrical Cabling to all Plots
- 80 feet Entrance Road with Grand Entrance Arch
- 60 feet Main Internal Road to Club House
- 40 / 33 feet Internal Roads for all Plots
- Avenue & Median Plantation with Exotic Trees
- Shaded Sidewalks with Lighting
Invest today at a discounted rate before we open bookings to general public at a higher rate shortly!